Reliable Bankruptcy Advice in Queens
Real help with Queens bankruptcy litigation
Everyone drowning in debt likely contemplates, at least for a moment, about filing for bankruptcy. But many people discount the idea because they lack the information to fully understand bankruptcy and how it is a viable avenue for debt relief and a fresh financial start. At Mark E. Cohen, Esq., I strive to change that.
Whether you are in financial straits due to divorce, unforeseen medical bills, job loss, reduced income, credit card debt, foreclosure, business failure, or loss of equity in your property, I provide you with the information and resources you need to make an informed decision about your Queens bankruptcy filing.
I spend time with clients — the time it takes to explain the law and your options, to answer questions and to ensure you leave my office with the confidence that you are pursuing the best path to suit your financial situation. Whether you seek debt relief as an individual or a couple, I explain:
- Queens bankruptcy help and how bankruptcy works. I provide a basic outline of the bankruptcy process.
- What type of bankruptcy to file for. I make it easy to understand the differences between Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
- How to file for bankruptcy. I walk you through every step of filing for bankruptcy.
- How to choose a bankruptcy attorney. My tips will assist you in choosing the right bankruptcy lawyer with confidence.
- How bankruptcy affects your credit. Your future credit may be of great concern. I help you weigh the benefits of debt relief against the risk to your credit.
- How to re-establish credit after bankruptcy. I can show you many strategies for improving your post-bankruptcy credit.
- Bankruptcy myths and their realities. Not everything you hear about bankruptcy is correct. I make sure you have facts, not fiction.
To ease the stress of overwhelming debt, call a bankruptcy lawyer in Queens
All too often, good people find themselves in financial trouble that quickly spirals out of control. For more than 20 years, I have been a bankruptcy attorney in Queens helping people like you understand the available options, make informed decisions and navigate through the complex process of filing for bankruptcy.
Located on Queens Boulevard in Forest Hills, I offer a wide range of services to individuals and families suffering from the weight of debt. Call Mark E. Cohen, Esq. at 718-487-9979 or contact me online to schedule a free consultation.