A Queens Bankruptcy Law Firm That Treats Clients Like Family
Law firm providing bankruptcy services for the five boroughs and Long Island
As a bankruptcy lawyer in Queens since 1991, I have been driven by two goals — to develop lasting client relationships and to exceed client expectations.
I believe those two objectives are inseparable. By getting to know you, the details of your financial situation and your goals, I help you find a clear path to a new financial beginning.
Queens bankruptcy law firms often make promises they do not keep. When you choose Mark E. Cohen, Esq., you deal directly with me, and I am responsible for every promise I make.
Real bankruptcy help for more than 2,000 clients since 1991
I began my career doing bankruptcy work because I saw the burden of debt crushing so many individuals and families and knew I could make a difference. Today, I pursue debt relief for clients with the same vigor and conviction I had more than two decades ago.
- Determining what type of bankruptcy is right for you
- Filing for bankruptcy
- Choosing a bankruptcy attorney
- Understanding how bankruptcy affects your credit
- Re-establishing credit after bankruptcy
- Dispelling bankruptcy myths
- Chapter 7 filing and means test
- Exemptions from bankruptcy
- Your Chapter 7 questions
- Chapter 13 filing
- Your Chapter 13 questions
- Understanding the differences between Chapter 7 and Chapter 13
- Divorce and bankruptcy
- Foreclosures and bankruptcy
- Understanding how bankruptcy stops foreclosure
- Information about bankruptcy and your mortgage
Because real estate is inherently tied to many bankruptcies, I have accumulated a great deal of experience with commercial and residential property transactions over the years.
To ease the stress of overwhelming debt, call a dedicated bankruptcy lawyer in Queens
All too often, good people find themselves in financial trouble that quickly spirals out of control. For more than 20 years, I have helped people like you understand the available options, make informed decisions and navigate through the complex process of filing for bankruptcy.
Located on Queens Boulevard in Forest Hills, I offer a wide range of services to individuals and families suffering from the weight of debt. Call Mark E. Cohen, Esq. at 718-487-9979 or contact me online to schedule a free consultation. Flexible hours and payment plans are available.